NEWS & EVENTS
- AIS : Schemes & Cohomology
National Centre for Mathematics (NCM) is conducting an Advanced Instructional School on Schemes & Cohomology at KSOM during 01-19 December, 2014.
- National Mathematics Day Celebrations at KSOM
Open Day for the Institute, Poster & Documentary presentations and a Public lecture on the Mathematical Heritage of Kerala.
Date:22 December, 2014
Click here for more>>
- Refresher Course for College Teachers in Kerala-V
Date:08-11 January, 2015
WELCOME TO KSOM
Kerala School of Mathematics (KSOM), an institution meant for
advanced learning and research in Mathematics, is a joint venture
of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
(KSCSTE), Government of Kerala and Department of Atomic
Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSc)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bombay
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad