NEWS & EVENTS
- Refresher Course for College Teachers in Kerala
KSOM is conducting a series of refresher courses for college teachers in Kerala. More>>>
Programme-I : Advanced Functional Analysis
Date:14-17 August, 2014
Registration Started. Last date: 05-08-2014
- AIS : Schemes & Cohomology (2014)
National Centre for Mathematics (NCM) is conducting an Advanced Instructional School on Schemes & Cohomology at KSOM during 01-19 December, 2014.
Last date for registration is 25-08-2015.
Click here for registration.
- MOCK MODULAR FORMS- A joint CIMPA-ICTP research school.
Postponed due to cancellations by lecturers and due to the close proximity of the ICM dates in Seoul.
WELCOME TO KSOM
Kerala School of Mathematics (KSOM), an institution meant for
advanced learning and research in Mathematics, is a joint venture
of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
(KSCSTE), Government of Kerala and Department of Atomic
Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSc)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bombay
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad