NEWS & EVENTS
- ATM-Annual Foundation School - I (2013) at KSOM
National Centre for Mathematics, a joint centre of TIFR and IIT Bombay conducts AFS-I (2013) at KSOM.
Date:02-28 December, 2013
- Orientation/Refresher Course for College Teachers : Programme-IV
Fourth Programme Topic : Functional Analysis
Date: 10-13 January, 2014
Last date: 20-12-2013
- Workshop and Conference in Honour of KALYAN B SINHA- 70th Birthday
Operator & Spectral theory, Operator algebras, Non-commutative Geometry & Probability
Date: 07 - 14 February, 2014
- ATM Workshop on Graph Theory (2014)
This workshop will cover some topics in Graph Theory, including both algorithmic and non-algorithmic that are not normally covered in a first course on Graph Theory.
Date: 17 - 22 March, 2014
- MOCK MODULAR FORMS- A joint CIMPA-ICTP research school.
The school will start with a review of the theory of classical modular forms in one variable, as background for the advanced courses to follow on Mock theta functions, Mock modular forms and their application.
Date:28 July - 08 August, 2014
Registration started. Last date: 25-05-2014
WELCOME TO KSOM
Kerala School of Mathematics (KSOM), an institution meant for
advanced learning and research in Mathematics, is a joint venture
of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
(KSCSTE), Government of Kerala and Department of Atomic
Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSc)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bombay
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad