NEWS & EVENTS
- Outreach Programme for B.Sc Students.
Refresher course for B.Sc. Mathematics students in Kerala State.
- ATM-Annual Foundation School - I (2013) at KSOM
National Centre for Mathematics, a joint centre of TIFR and IIT Bombay conducts AFS-I (2013) at KSOM.
Date:02-28 December, 2013
- MOCK MODULAR FORMS- A joint CIMPA-ICTP research school.
The school will start with a review of the theory of classical modular forms in one variable, as background for the advanced courses to follow on Mock theta functions, Mock modular forms and their application.
Date:11-22 August, 2014
WELCOME TO KSOM
Kerala School of Mathematics (KSOM), an institution meant for
advanced learning and research in mathematics, is a joint venture
of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
(KSCSTE), Government of Kerala and Department of Atomic
Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSc)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bombay
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad