NEWS & EVENTS
- Refresher Course for College Teachers in Kerala-2015
Programme - I : Topology
Date: 23-26 August, 2015
Last Date: 06-08-2015
- ISL Number Theory (2015)
Date:05-17 October, 2015
National Centre for Mathematics (NCM) conducts Instructional School for Lecturers (ISL) on Number Theory at KSOM.
Registration Closed. College teachers from Kerala who wish to participate can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WELCOME TO KSOM
Kerala School of Mathematics (KSOM), an institution meant for
advanced learning and research in Mathematics, is a joint venture
of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment
(KSCSTE), Government of Kerala and Department of Atomic
Energy (DAE), Government of India.
- Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment (KSCSTE)
- Department of Atomic Energy (DAE)
- National Board for Higher Mathematics (NBHM)
- Chennai Mathematical Institute (CMI)
- The Institute of Mathematical Science (IMSc)
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Bangalore
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), Bombay
- Harish-Chandra Research Institute (HRI), Allahabad